Pages

Sunday 20 March 2011

It's been a while

Not a great start.

Obviously it's been a little while since i last checked in...I'm still trying to determine what my focus will be but have now decided not to sweat the details and just keep the lines of communication open. Let's do this thing!

Mostly this will be a place for me collect creative inspiration as i make my way through my Interior Design degree and hopefully move into the field over the coming years.

So in the spirit of moving forward i'm quitting my job in Recruitment (where apparently a soul is not a prerequisite to employment) to take on the role of Project Administrator with an Australian based furniture design company owned in large by Herman Miller.

Now all i have to do is tell my boss...Let the journey begin (Get it? The site is called Journeyland...Clever)

No comments:

Post a Comment